at Stericycle, Inc. in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
Key Job Activities:
Travels between customer healthcare facilities to proactively monitor, collect, and exchange waste containers for various Stericycle programs and services, including but not limited to: Sharps Management Service, Pharmaceutical Waste, Controlled Substance and Document Management. 70%
Interacts professionally with onsite customer staff to ensure service expectations are met or exceeded. 10%
Maintains a rigid collection and service schedule. 10%
Communicates duty status on a defined scheduled. 5%
Performs other related duties as required or requested. 5%
This position will work remotely and is a non-sales opportunity. This position requires you to travel within your territory, therefore a personal vehicle is a must.
Schedule and Location:
Days: Monday - Friday (32 hrs a week)
Start time: 8am
Locations: Baptist Hospital (Ft. Smith, AR) & St. Edward's Mercy Hospital (Ft. Smith, AR)
Required Education: in High School or Equivalent
Experience (North America & LATAM):
Required Years of Experience (North America only): 2+ years
Preferred Experience: Good knowledge & understanding
For Management jobs, years of management experience preferred: None
• Education equivalent to graduation from high school, or GED.
• 2+ years of related experience, customer service preferred, or the equivalent in related work experience,
• Demonstrate strong communication skills and tact in providing superior customer service in a variety of settings and situations.
• May require mandatory immunizations and credentialing based on customer requirements.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must possess reliable transportation to travel between customer facilities.
• Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
• Knowledge of computer/handheld of software applications including spreadsheets, and application-based programs to track daily KPI’s.
Stericycle currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with Stericycle.
It is the policy of Stericycle, as an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, to hire the best qualified people available without regard to race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, religion, status with regard to public assistance, order of protection status, disability, or veteran status.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account