at Sykes in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
We value your safety. Until we are open at full capacity, we are also offering temporary remote positions for those who qualify.
At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you! Join us as a Customer Service Representative in support of a growing insurance company at our Fort Smith location. In this role, you’ll assist customers by answering insurance-related questions and resolving issues. If you have a passion for connecting with people and enjoy solving problems, this is the job for you! Best of all, we’ll set you up for success as you take part in our fully paid training program to work towards earning your Personal Lines Insurance Agent License. Once you complete the training and pass the test, you’ll begin a whole new career with us!
During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, the SYKES Fort Smith Recruiting Team is using video interviewing tools to continue to grow our team, while keeping your health and safety top-of-mind. Apply now to schedule your Virtual interview.
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week)
• $15/hr pay during training, then an increase to $16/hr
• 100% paid training
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement program & more!
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
• A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old, can pass a Background check
• Strong problem-solving skill
• Passion for helping people
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Previous call center experience a plus, but not required
SYKES Fort Smith is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family. Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Fort Smith!
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action
SYKES observes and supports all applicable laws and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities – regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.