at Pactiv Evergreen in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, United States
Pactiv Evergreen Inc.(NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
44 miles southeast of Little Rock, Pine Bluff is the tenth-largest city in the state of Arkansas and the county seat of Jefferson County. It is the principal city of the Pine Bluff Metropolitan Statistical Area and part of the Little Rock-North Little Rock-Pine Bluff Combined Statistical Area.
The Evergreen Packaging Pine Bluff Paper Mill is located in Pine Bluff, Arkanas, less than an hour from Little Rock in scenic southeast Arkansas. It is the largest industrial employer in Jefferson County. Opened in 1958, Pine Bluff is the largest facility within Evergreen Packaging and is home to the world’s largest gable-top liquid packaging paperboard machine. In addition to producing paperboard for cartons, the facility also produces coated paper for magazines.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
Great Benefits Including:
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to prepare written incident reports
- Provide accurate and consistent information to the facility management team regarding case management and various other measurement systems
- Perform security patrols on facility grounds and keep accurate documentation of activities
- Update daily safety reports
- Ability to function independently and make decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to keep composure under stress
- Problem solving
- Possess functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Good computer skills: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must submit an updated resume
- Experience: Three years or more
- Education: High school graduate or General Education Diploma
- EMT Certification preferred but not required.
- Valid drivers license
- Above average attendance recordTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account