at Aerotek in Byhalia, Mississippi, United States
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the Distribution Center by ensuring all departmental and plant equipment is functioning properly to facilitate employee safety and productivity
• Perform preventive maintenance as directed on all assets
• Repair and maintain all equipment and the building promoting a safe environment and ensuring the useful life of all physical assets
• Assist as directed in annual inventory of assets
• Assist in maintaining of parts inventory, auditing of performance of equipment and perform preventive maintenance and repairs on lift equipment, conveyors, plant equipment, storage media and minor repairs associated with electrical, plumbing and HVAC
Location is temp controlled, distribution environment. Clean and organized. Sortation equipment, conveyors (hydrualic and belt driven)
maintenance repair, conveyor maintenance, troubleshooting, motors, drives, sortation conveyors, photo eye, wiring, hydraulics, hydraulics pneumatics, pneumatics, electrical wiring, electrical
Top Skills Details:
maintenance repair,conveyor maintenance,troubleshooting,motors,drives,sortation conveyors,photo eye
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Will consider entry level maintenance candidates (nike caliber)
- for this a technical program is required.
- willing to entertain co – op candidates if scheduling fits.
Ideally would like someone with 2 + years conveyor maintrenance or installations.
Knowledge of conveyors is a must
Basic knowledge and understanding of the wiring of 3 phase motors and PLC
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.