at CEI in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
Civil Project Manager
CEI Engineering is seeking a Project Manager for our home office in Bentonville, AR. This person will join a talented team dedicated to local projects such as retail developments, fueling stations, residential subdivisions, parks and recreation, and bike trails. You will make a significant impact on CEI as you are the "face" of CEI with our clients. You will be an integral part in ensuring clients receive quality outcomes – from conceptual and design phases, to the regulatory review process, bidding, construction, all the way through project completion.
- Manage land development projects by creating scope and budgets, directing the civil site design, and coordinating work with other staff and design team members
- Be a key point of contact with clients, contractors, and local government officials
- Review project design aspects including site layouts, grading plans, storm water management facilities, water quality practices, and utilities
- Review work products, quality control, and budgeting
- Mentor, develop, and supervise staff
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, landscape architecture, or equivalent training/experience
- P.E. or L.A. license
- At least 3 years of experience in land/site development with experience in site planning, utilities, drainage, quality control, and site entitlement
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD/Civil 3D, and Microsoft office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong sense of personal initiative and drive to meet client expectations
CEI Engineering Associates, Inc. is a full service Civil Engineering, Planning, Landscape Architecture, and Land Surveying consulting firm. Established in 1973, CEI has evolved from a five-person engineering, environmental, and surveying firm into a national firm of over 100 professionals operating from eight offices across the US. We value hiring quality people that want to continuously develop and grow along with CEI.
CEI offers competitive pay, comprehensive health and wellness offerings, a 401(k) program with company match, Employee Stock Ownership plan, quarterly incentive bonus program, continuing education opportunities, and a health and wellness reimbursement program. Most importantly, we aim to give you the opportunity to do what you do best everyday. Come grow with us! For more, connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.