Looking for an entry level service technician for our Little Rock Arkansas office. This position would require a basic working knowledge of industrial electricity to include both single and three phase power. A qualified person would also need some mechanical experience and know how to use general hand tools.
• Troubleshoot, repair all brands of air compressors.
• Must be able to properly use multimeters, ampmeters, vibration, and infrared meters.
• Must be able to successfully perform the above while meeting the Company and Customer's safety requirements.
• Perform routine preventative maintenance such as oil changes, cleaning, and setting controls.
• Must be able to set up rigging equipment and safely remove and reinstall motors, compressors, and associated components.
• Must be able to safely use all hand tools and power tools such as drill motors, grinders, band saws, etc.
• Good driving record and able to drive service vehicle is required.
• Complete paperwork daily.
Process & Power offers an excellent and comprehensive benefit package. Wages are competitive and commensurate with skill level and experience.
• Profit Sharing/ Employee 401K
• Medical Insurance
• Eye and Dental
• Disability & Life Insurance
• Company Vehicle
• Bonus programTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account