in Faulkner County, AR
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus - LOAN ASSISTANT
Compensation range begins at $15.00 per hour and may vary based upon multiple factors, including but not limited to: candidate's years of experience and educational background.
Now accepting applications for a full-time Loan Assistant in Mountain View, Arkansas. This position will focus on both Government-guaranteed loans and in-house lending. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who enjoy providing superior customer service and would like to work with a professional team in a dynamic and growing banking environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Enters and maintains data on the system for new, renewed, and modified loans
- Handles ongoing loan requests, including new loans, renewals, modifications, and extensions
- Works directly with Loan Operations so that loans are processed accurately and efficiently
- Works with customers to obtain required loan documentation
- Reviews and clears loan exceptions weekly
- Gathers documents needed for annual loan reviews
- Administers and services active loans
- Assists with the processing of loan payments, payoffs, and advances
- Maintains a working knowledge of bank loan policy, government-guarantee loan programs, and federal and state banking regulations, as needed
The successful candidate will possess at a minimum the following:
- High School diploma or GED
- Computer literacy with a high proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of web-based technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Service-oriented skill set
The following are preferred, but not required:
- College degree in related field
- Prior experience in loan operations, loan processing, or credit administration for a bank or credit union
- Prior experience working with Government-guaranteed loan applications
It is preferred that applicants live within 20 miles of Mountain View or be willing to relocate.
This position offers a full, robust benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.