at Bucher & Christian Consulting, Inc. dba BCforward
Job DescriptionCustomer Service RepresentativeBCforward is seeking a qualified Customer Service at Conway, AR 72034 Title: Customer Service Contract duration: 12+ months with possibility of extension or Permanent. Location: Conway, AR 72034
- Responsible for answering all calls from providers regarding eligibility and benefits in a call center setting, and to satisfactorily resolve calls within expected response time standards.
- May also answer and resolve calls from members.
- Handles heavy inbound call volume.
- Responds to incoming calls mainly from providers, and on occasion from members, as required to meet departmental goals.
- Explains benefits, eligibility, provider status, state Medicaid guidelines, and any other necessary information to providers, in a clear and precise manner.
- Records calls accurately in call tracking system.
- Maintains specific quality and quantity standards.
- Maintains accurate paper files of work.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Excellent organizational, and verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to abide by Gainwell Technologies policies
- Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
- Ability to multi task in a high paced environment and retain information
- Minimum of 1-2 years customer service related experience
- High School degree or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree a plus
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 146835 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!