at Heifer Project International in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Job DescriptionHeifer Project International
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account
Are you a Recruiter that is passionate about joining a globally diverse team committed to working toward a better world, check out this job below.
Employees are our greatest assets, so the hiring process is vital to the work of creating ripple effects of positive transformation throughout the communities we serve.
Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Director, the Global Senior Recruiter will partner with Heifer International’s (HI) fast-paced, full life cycle recruitment team. This position will design and implement domestic and international sourcing, vetting, and recruiting campaigns to attract and acquire top talent. As an integral part of the Global People Department team, this position will serve as a strategic partner in advancing and meeting the organization’s talent needs, improve recruitment processes and systems, and increase the presence and knowledge of Heifer International as a great place to work!
• Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple exciting searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies/plans, and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
• Establish a strong rapport with diverse hiring managers and program/project stakeholders to develop short and long-term strategic recruitment campaigns that will transform HI
• Positively drive offer process - including checking references, extending great offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
• Proactively source, evaluate, identify superstar candidates for domestic and international positions and ensure that all donors and organizational staffing requirements are successfully met
• Coordinate closely with our recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping, and competitor analysis
• Take the lead at building and developing Heifer International’s talent pipelines
• Facilitate and lead meetings/initiatives and projects with client groups and recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
• Cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
• Provide training and capacity building to global teams
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, International Business, or related field
• A minimum of six (6) years full life cycle recruitment and sourcing experience in corporate and/or search firm experience including Boolean search strings