at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
The Partnerships Product Marketing Manager translates market understanding into products that drive partner value and benefit people. This role is embedded with Product teams and works closely with Partnerships and other cross-functional teams to shape product roadmaps and execute against global launch plans. The position will be responsible for helping to inform the development of publisher and creator-oriented insights products which helps Creators and Publishers understand their video audience and monetization performance, thereby increasing their success on the platform. The focus of this role will be on bringing the needs and perspective of the creators and publishers into product planning to help Facebook build publishing products that connect and engage audiences.The successful candidate will inform product strategy by bringing a deep understanding of partner and market needs, opportunities, and pain points (e.g., foundational industry analysis to identify market needs, segmentation, opportunity sizing, developing a business model or pricing plan), lead effective go-to-market (GTM) initiatives by developing clear value propositions and launch plans and leading the GTM execution (e.g., positioning, developing value proposition/business case, developing alpha/beta test plans, goal setting, leading cross-functional launch execution), drive product growth by activating and growing solutions (e.g., developing partner solutions playbook anchored on partner business outcomes or growth plans for mature products).This role is highly cross-functional and will work closely with the Product, Engineering, Media Partnerships, Design, Research, Communications and Marketing teams.This is a full-time position.
1. Drive product strategy bridging short-term execution and long-term vision
2. Identify opportunities and represent the view of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative, and competitive analysis
3. Analyze product performance, synthesize customer feedback, and advocate improvements
4. Oversee go-to-market efforts globally to support product launches and scaled adoption
5. Manage comprehensive, cross-functional activities including betas, positioning, policy, and product documentation
6. Partner with the Product Management, Media Partnerships, Engineering, Sales, Communications and other key teams
7. 8+ years of experience working in product marketing, product management, management consulting, product strategy, or equivalent function (partnered with product management and engineering on strategy, planning, and go-to-market)
8. BA/BS degree
9. Experience in understanding web and mobile technologies impact on content distribution both in the U.S. and globally
10. Media experience including understanding of web and mobile technologies impact on content distribution both in U.S. and globally
11. Experience working with content creators
12. Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment
13. Resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver measurable impact
14. Quantitative analytical experience (e.g., SQL)
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.