at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for an Environmental Compliance Corrective Actions Coordinator to join the ArcBest team. As an integral member of the Real Estate Compliance team, the Environmental Compliance Corrective Actions Coordinator assists in maintaining environmental compliance regulations and improvements at all corporate facilities. This position participates in continual enhancement of established programs and consistent implementation of new programs within a team environment.
Your contribution may include:
- Record and track dates for environmental inspections.
- Coordinate inspections with Safety and Security Department, outside 3rd party environmental companies and internal personnel.
- Follow-up with corporate facilities, including but not limited to Service Centers, on all deficiencies/violations from the inspections.
- Maintain a log that tracks all corrective actions, dates completed and visuals indicating a return to compliance.
- Apply corroborated information and practices to encourage and continually improve environmental compliance.
- Assist in maintaining processes to ensure compliance to local, state, federal and internal standards.
- Follow up to minimize future issues and proper records/documentation are maintained.
- Monitor changes and updates to environmental program and implement accordingly.
- Maintain relationships and communication with all corporate facilities.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As an Environmental Compliance Corrective Actions Coordinator, you will be a member of the ArcBest Real Estate team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
Experience: Extensive knowledge of ArcBest and ABF Service Centers Operations.
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Must also have aptitude to apply basic computer skills for the operation of compliance databases.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability