at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for an Environmental Compliance Training Coordinator to join the ArcBest team. As an integral member of the Real Estate Compliance team, the Environmental Compliance Training Coordinator assists in maintaining environmental compliance regulations and improvements at all corporate facilities. This position participates in continual enhancement of established programs and consistent implementation of new programs within a team environment.
Your contribution may include:
- Review and update training modules annually or as needed.
- Work with Service Center Managers to confirm they have the proper training materials.
- Ensure that all Service Center employees that require training are trained according to local, State and Federal regulations.
- Maintain a system that tracks Service Center Managers and Regional Managers of Safety and Security vacancies.
- Log all training of Service Center Managers and Regional Managers of Safety and Security.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and ensure they are posted within Service Centers or online.
- Assist in maintaining processes to ensure compliance to Federal, State, local and internal standards.
- Follow up to minimize future issues and proper records/documentation are maintained.
- Ensure all reporting is completed in a timely manner and communicate any non-compliant issues to management.
- Monitor changes and updates to environmental programs and other local state and federal environmental regulations.
- Maintain relationships and communication with all Service Centers and outside vendors.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As an Environmental Compliance Training Coordinator, you will be a member of the ArcBest Real Estate team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
Experience: Extensive knowledge of ArcBest and ABF Service Centers Operations.
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Must also have aptitude to apply basic computer skills for the operation of compliance databases.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability