at Robert Half in North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Description If you’re looking for a challenging position at a well-known company, then this opening for a Payroll Clerk may be of interest to you. Robert Half is seeking a Payroll Clerk to join the dynamic, fast-growing team at one of our clients. This position will support the Payroll department at an industry leader with a variety of duties, including data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution and providing statements to various departments. Being able to effectively communicate with both internal team members and outside customers is integral to this position. This Payroll Clerk opportunity is based in the North Little Rock, Arkansas area and is a short-term contract / temporary to hire employment role.
- Conduct clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc
- Administer and distribute reports as instructed
- Be the main point of instruction/training contact to employees regarding payroll-related best practices
- Build and run custom reports
- Make sure data entered into spreadsheets and the payroll system is accurate
- Data entry into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Correspond with employees via email and phone to garner approvals on timesheets Requirements – Previous payroll experience
- Knowledge of garnishments payroll
- Payroll experience desired
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Payroll software experience preferred
- Skillful in learning new processes and systems
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.