at Bank OZK in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 9898
Functional Area: Human Resources
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Location: Little Rock-AR Corporate Headquarters
Department: Human Resources
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Built on a legacy of more than 100 years in banking, we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, exceptional customer service, and year-after-year recognition of our industry leading financial performance. Uniquely positioned with our own internal Fintech team, we create and offer innovative personal and business banking solutions.
We are dedicated to building community and strive to help our customers succeed financially. By helping to facilitate financial stability for our customers, we positively impact their lives and support families and our communities. We are socially responsible. We also aspire to foster a productive and enriching work environment for our team members. When our customers and team members thrive, we achieve success for our bank.
Being the best bank for our customers and team members begins with outstanding talent that displays the following attributes:
- Possesses a rich and diverse functional human resources experience-set
- Well-versed in employment-related laws and regulations
- Adept at balancing employee needs with business objectives to create optimal solutions
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong partnerships with line-of-business leaders
- Proactive, effective, and confident communicator (verbal, written, and listening skills) and change agent
- Team player approach, capable of thriving in a continually changing, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, helpful, friendly, approachable, and professional disposition
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, organize work, focus through disruptions, produce accurate and efficient work, and maintain confidentiality
- Well-honed critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
The Human Resources Business Partner acts as a consultant and aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. In this role, you will cultivate and maintain effective partnerships, providing objective support and guidance to both management and employees. As a true generalist, you will also formulate partnerships across the human resources (HR) specialty functions to deliver value-added service that reflects the business objectives of the organization. You will maintain an effective level of business literacy regarding the business units' strategic goals and apply your subject matter expertise to help the organization meet its goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Learn and understand the needs, goals, and business objectives of the Bank and business unit(s) to ensure effective HR alignment and support
- Provide advice and counsel to management and employees regarding various aspects of employment and the employee life cycle, including recruitment and staffing, performance management, disciplinary and termination matters, compensation and benefits, leaves of absence, and employee relations, as well as any other HR-related business matters
- Collaborate with other HR specialists in areas related to compliance, employment law, leaves of absence, accommodations, benefits, payroll, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status