at Bank OZK in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 9986
Functional Area: Retail/Community Banking
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Location: Little Rock, AR Corporate Headquarters
Department: Community Banking
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Built on a legacy of more than 100 years in banking, we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, exceptional client service, and year-after-year recognition of our industry leading financial performance. Uniquely positioned with our own internal Fintech team, we create and offer innovative personal and business banking solutions.
We are dedicated to building community and strive to help our clients succeed financially. By helping to facilitate financial stability for our clients, we positively impact their lives and support families and our communities. We are socially responsible. We also aspire to foster a productive and enriching work environment for our team members. When our clients and team members thrive, we achieve success for our bank.
Being the best bank for our clients and team members begins with outstanding talent that possesses and displays the following attributes:
- Accomplished executive leader with proven business development management expertise
- Enthusiastic leader who executes market strategies to seize opportunities for business growth
- Strategic thinker who can translate regional goals into actionable, detailed, day-to-day execution plans for our team members
- Demonstrated ability to ensure repeatable sales processes are consistently executed
- An outstanding coach with proven record of building strong sales teams
- Tenacious focus on the delivery of an exceptional client experience
- Demonstrated ability to inspire team members to meet business objectives
- Passionate about the successful delivery of Bank OZK's value proposition
- Expert, influential communicator and negotiator
In this role, you will deliver superior business growth results as you shape a progressive business development culture for our growth-oriented community bank. You will contribute your unique talents, skills and experiences to role model and coach relationship building skills, setting high levels of accountability with team members. You will cultivate, maintain and strengthen relationships with community bank leadership, actively promoting cross-company partnership and teamwork. You will lead your team and our bank to get better every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status