in Pulaski - Little Rock County, AR
Position requires flexibility Monday through Friday from 7:45 am to 6:15 pm and Saturdays from 8:45 am to 12:15 pm.
Location: 4742 Camp Robinson Road, North Little Rock, AR 72118
SUMMARY: Under the supervision and guidance of the assigned manager the Teller accepts and processes transactions from the bank's customers by personal contact, mail, and night deposit. The incumbent identifies customer needs and refers them to product specialists. The Teller gains knowledge of other areas in the bank and by cross-training to provide an expected level of exceptional customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contribute to achievement of branch sales goals by engaging customers in discovery conversations to determine their product needs and referring customers to the appropriate product specialists.
- Deliver consistent exceptional customer service by displaying sincere, outgoing, and aggressive friendliness. Smiling, acknowledging every customer, introducing yourself, making eye contact, and thanking the customer are all examples.
- Accurately accept and process customer teller transactions. Adhere to bank policies and procedures, including customer identification program.
- Cash checks and withdrawals up to authorized limits; request authorization for transactions above assigned limits. Process branch and/or teller capture.
- Prepare daily settlements of teller cash and proof transactions.
- Using customer focused skills, explain policies and procedures to customers as applicable.
- Balance cash drawer to transactions daily.
- May open new accounts if successfully completed FSR training.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement.
- Uphold the Arvest Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the bank's overall operation.
- Promote professionalism at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Sales experience, cash handling, customer service, bank, or other financial service provider experience preferred.