in County, AR
Seeking an energetic, friendly and professional delivery driver to join our team. Experience working in the trucking or automotive industry is a plus. Will drive a company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner. You will drive to deliver and pick up goods and packages.
Minimum 21 yrs. of age or older for insurance purposes. This position requires a valid license, background check, and drug screen.
- Deliver products to customer locations promptly
- Load and unload the vehicle
- Collect on unpaid orders and shipments
- Inspect and monitor delivery vehicle
- Maintain accurate inventory of packages and materials
- Experience in delivery driving, customer service, or other related fields
- Should be able to lift at least 60 pounds unassisted
- Comfortable working in a warehouse-type environment
- Assist with inventory processes such as picking parts for customer orders
- Clean driving record
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
We offer competitive wages, paid vacations, paid holidays, 401K with company contribution, medical, dental and vision coverage.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account