at Turkey Hill Dairy in Searcy, Arkansas, United States
Note: This position is located at our Searcy, Arkansas facility.
Come check out Turkey Hill! –
We’re a growing, nationwide company, born and raised in Southcentral Pennsylvania, that has been creating delicious ice cream and beverages since 1931. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and leadership development opportunities with career-growth potential – join our team today!
The Quality Assurance Laboratory Technician makes an impact by –
- Monitoring, sampling, and testing materials to assure they meet company and regulatory standards
- Performing microbiological, physical, and chemical testing on fluids (milk, cream, drinks, etc.), frozen (ice cream, yogurt), and other ingredients (raw / incoming, in-process, pasteurized, and finished products)
- Effectively communicating with Quality Assurance (QA) staff and plant management and staff
- Collecting samples, recording temperatures, tasting and recording test panel results for various products and ingredients, reporting any issues or inconsistencies to QA and plant management
- Monitoring associates to assure that duties are performed in compliance with all corporate and regulatory, quality, allergen, food safety, GMP, GLP, and safety requirements
You could be a great fit if you have these things –
- Laboratory experience and/or actively pursuing a degree in a science-related discipline (preferably in Food Science, Dairy Science, or Microbiology)
- 1-3 years of quality assurance testing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
Our associates enjoy these awesome benefits –
- Medical, dental, vision & prescription
- Life insurance, short-term & long-term disability
- 401(k) with company match – immediately vested
- 6 paid major holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance reimbursement
- Company bonus plan
- Free ice cream!