at M&M Manufacturing in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
MiTek® is a global provider of building solutions for the residential and commercial construction industries. Utilizing software, services, engineered products, and automated manufacturing equipment, MiTek partners with clients to accelerate their genius and deliver breakthroughs in building. With a rich 60-year history and a network of 6,500 team members worldwide, MiTek pairs local expertise with global capabilities. As a Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK-A, NYSE: BRK-B) company since 2001, MiTek has a record of continuous growth and innovation. Learn more at www.mii.com .
The Solutions Architect - Customer Experience will combine business acumen and deep technical, hands-on experience to work with business and technical decision makers from our largest accounts, as well as technology partners and account teams. This role will install, provide training, troubleshoot problems, and provide support of complex Production and Machinery applications within the MiTek Software Suite at our customer locations.
In addition the Regional Production Technical Representative acts as a liaison to the customer to provide software support and training, consultation to improve customer productivity and overall business operations using the MiTek software. Assistance shall include installation, system configuration, network interaction, feature usage, enhancement needs and system behavior.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Lead Project Discovery and Design Sessions as well as Project Scoping conversations in order to validate the customer solution and articulate the business impact of the solution.
- Travel to customer sites to provide software training and provide support of complex Production and Machinery applications within the MiTek Software Suite.
- Research unsolved open software issues and provide solutions to customers.
- Research and resolve customer support lists submitted by customers.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Software Development to ensure proper correction of defects and implementation of enhancements into the software.
- Collaborate directly with Technical Documentation Group to ensure features are clear and completely documented.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems, and remedial actions taken, or installation activities with use of CRM and Test Track.
- Submit Technical Visit reports providing a summary of the items covered during each customer visit. 3%
- Assist with development of training materials and procedures.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to examine more critical issues with the MiTek software. 3%
- Attendance during regular work hours and overtime as required.
- Organization - Adequately plan, organize, communicate, and execute an array of activities from simple tasks and complex projects to deliver results in a timely and fiscally responsible manner with personal accountability.
- Interactions With Others - Must be a team player who interacts well with other members of the Sales, Engineering and other company associates. Must seek out, share information, and develop trust and rapport with coworkers at all levels in the organization. Good understanding of Statics and Strengths of Materials.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others ideas and tries new things.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status