at Ritter Communications in Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
The Service Delivery Coordinator is responsible for project managing the installation of enterprise voice, video, and data solutions for Ritter’s business customers. This position interfaces with the company’s internal departments, external vendors, and other service providers during customer installations to ensure each phase of the project is completed correctly and on time. The role also works closely with customers to coordinate key dates, answer questions, and ensure all customer requirements are met. Primary objectives of this position are to delight enterprise customers through the accurate, timely, and efficient delivery of their products and services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Determines the most efficient project plan to meet customer requests;
- Expedites each phase of the installation process, and be responsible for the development, planning, and coordination of all aspects of the project in order to ensure an efficient and smooth process; This includes, but is not limited to: identifying the project scope; understanding customer expectations; evaluating constraints and requirements; creating and communicating a realistic project plan; identifying project team members and roles; and ensuring assigned tasks are completed within the schedule;
- Manages individual revenue forecast as related to assigned projects;
- Serves as the single point of contact for the customer throughout the project;
- Manages customer expectations, resolves issues, and coordinates dates;
- Acts as a liaison between Enterprise Sales, Sales Engineering, Network Provisioning, Procurement, Field Operations, external vendors, and other service providers during the implementation of customer solutions;
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships by building trust and respect between internal teams;
- Handles multiple active customer projects simultaneously;
- Manages work queue by using various reports for project tasks;
- Reports on the progress of installation activity and project milestones to the customer, internal team members, and other stakeholders;
- Provide ongoing status updates to Enterprise Sales and Field Operations management regarding any issues, along with steps of resolution;
- Escalate as needed to ensure projects flow according to schedule; Identify, own, and handle any issues that arise during installation;
- Confirm with customers that all services have been delivered as requested;
- Notify appropriate internal and external stakeholders upon completion of the project;
- Identify and lead continuous service improvement efforts to increase customer satisfaction; Identify ways to decrease the time to bill;
- Handle other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of data (Ethernet, IP) and voice (POTS, VoIP, Hosted PBX) products;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated skill in Microsoft Office;
- Ability to deal with shifting priorities, demands, and timelines;
- Ability to lead and coordinate projects in a technical environment;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to problem-solving and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments, while maintaining positive working relationships with each;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional attention to details.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree preferred; Experience with Salesforce, TOA Technologies’ ETAdirect, and/or MetaSolv M6 a plus.
- CAPM certification is a plus.