at JA Riggs Tractor Co dba Riggs Cat in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Job DescriptionRiggs CAT
The Si-tech Digital Construction Professional is responsible for providing high quality customer service to our customers to ensure proper usage and application of Trimble products on heavy equipment. This position will support the Sitech business functions in sales, service, and technology support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Consult with customers regarding application, software, and cloud based machine technology solutions
- Develop training for Trimble Business Center that can be developed and tailored to specific customers and specific jobsites with easy scalability
- Training including but not limited to: Site Modeling, Road Modeling, Site and Road Takeoff, As-Built quantity calculations, Photogrammetry, and Remote Project Management
- Provide initial and ongoing sales and implementation support for new technology software/drone customers
- Work closely with internal departments regarding sales programs, marketing programs, customer issues, customer management, etc.
- Assist machine and product support sales team members with quoting of technology systems and applications
- Monitor and recommend improvements to facilitate the growth of the Sitech and Trimble technology business
- Provide superior customer service to all parties involved in the transaction
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Ability to gain specialized and technical knowledge of products and applications
- General/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- This position requires the ability to provide accurate information to management for strategy and opportunity creation
- Proficient in reading Construction Plans
- Proficient in performing construction layout calculations as well as construction stakeout
- Professional Surveyor License for state of Arkansas is a definite PLUS
- Flexibility to work various schedules including weekends, after hours, and on-call if needed.
- Overnight travel (1-5 days/month)
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee is routinely lifting up to 20 pounds and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
The employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock and vibration.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with hearing protection required at times.
Overnight Travel could average 1-5 nights per month.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status