at CTG in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
Senior Health Data Analysts
Sep 13, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
- Position :Senior Health Data Analyst
- Location: Remote
- Job type: Consultant ((W-2 tax basis only, no C2C)
- Duration: 12 Months
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Senior Health Data Analyst.
- Create user and technical documentation. Document mapping logic for external stakeholder consumption.
- Validate mapping logics.
- Analyze and develop corrective action plan for problems encountered with journaling and data filing using Cache tools.
- Analyze Cache classes in all environments.
- Review scripts that will load SQL tables (Historical Pulls) in all regions/districts for classes in all environments.
- Monitor and review upgrades made to Cache/IRIS databases and Ensemble.
- Review and validate high availability configurations for the Cache/IRIS databases.
- Analyze the (VistA) Extraction processes and recommend enhancements to conform to Cerner meta data changes.
- Analyze the Mirror and Cache/IRIS monitoring processes and recommend enhancements. Analyze and provide recommendation to enhance Cache/IRIS databases performance and Ensemble.
- Coordinate and support troubleshooting with InterSystems to resolve Cache/IRIS database and server problems.
- Prepare Weekly Cache/IRIS Issues Report outlining the issues and their resolution Analyze and determine resolution for problems encountered with journaling and data filing using Cache tools.
- Work with EHRM Architects on a gap analysis to determine what additional features and functional capabilities are required to handle the meta data and change management needs.
- Conduct quality assurance on software code and interfaces. Prepare and update technical documentation to include technical guides, code libraries, SOAP and REST APIs, etc.
- Develop technical artifacts in support of the Natural Language Processing toolset implemented by the VA.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience is required. An additional 12 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience assessing information and knowledge-based needs of healthcare professionals and patients
- Experience with characterizing, evaluating, and refining clinical processes
- Able to develop, implement, and refine clinical decision support systems,
- Able to lead or participate in the procurement, customization, development, implementation, management, evaluation, and continuous improvement of clinical information systems, such as EHRs and order-entry systems
- Can supervise and create new approaches and solutions
- Master’s degree or Doctorate in Healthcare or related scientific, technical or clinical discipline
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
- Experience with VA and DOD legacy health data, private sector health data
- Must have knowledge and experience handling VistA data
- Advanced T-SQL skills and experience working with large datasets
- Experience with Cache/IRIS databases
- Experience with Ensemble
- Experience with data model architecture, data standards, and data migration
- Experience with API development
- Experience with a diverse set of coding languages such as .NET, JAVA, MVC, TSQL, XML, JSON, HTML, AJAX, FHIR, HL7, Python R, MS SQL, etc.
- Experience with DevSecOps and other Software Development Lifecycles in the Healthcare Market
- Experience with InterSystems NLP products such as iKnow and iFind
•No third party resumes will be accepted
•CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
•Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
•All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
•Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
•CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
•CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Michele.Williams@ctg.com.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Database Management
- Education Level: Master’s Degree (±18 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No