at Robert Half in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Candidates looking for full-time work will be interested in Robert Half’s Staff Accountant opportunity with an innovative company. We’re looking for people who are driven by a challenging work environment with many components. If you can process accounts payable and accounts receivable, complete bank reconciliations, and prepare journal entries you might be right for this Staff Accountant position. This role will involve internal reporting during the monthly close, participation in compliance, interaction with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and reviewing schedules reporting processes. Located in the Fayetteville, Arkansas area, this position is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work. You might be our ideal candidate, if you are a detail-oriented and analytical thinker with a talent for creating Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets.
What you get to do every single day
- Coordinate and analyze a variety of financial data, then report it in a way that is useful and understandable
- Compose journal entries and assist with the month-end close process
- Support the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing process, which includes monthly financial close workbook preparation
- Maintain, implement, and adhere to internal controls. Also ensure that accounting procedures comply with GAAP
- Special projects and impromptu reporting, upon requestRequirements
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.