at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Our client, a reputable tax and advisory firm located in Northwest Arkansas is seeking a Tax Manager to join their expanding team! In this Tax Manager role, you will have an opportunity to learn new skills, be involved in office and community activities, and build lasting relationships with the firm’s dynamic team members.
Your experience as a Tax Manager in the firm will include the following:
• Working on a variety of client engagements in varying industries
• Assisting in the preparation and detailed review of tax returns for individuals, estates, trusts, gift taxes, and small businesses
• Identifying and resolving technical tax issues.
• Responding to inquiries from the IRS and other taxing authorities.
• Identifying, researching, and assessing various tax issues while providing information to team members.
• Build new and existing client relationships
• Train staff and review, evaluate, and provide feedback on their work.
• Manage multiple clients, budgets, and workflows.Requirements
+ Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
+ CPA license
+ 5+ years of experience in public accounting
+ Proficiency in tax preparation
+ Thorough knowledge of accounting services
+ Knowledge of Lacerte and SurePrep software is a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.