at Bank OZK in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 9963
Functional Area: Treasury Management Operations/Sales
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Location: Little Rock, AR Corporate Headquarters
Department: TMS Operations
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Job Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for the oversight and regulatory compliance of the Treasury Management Operations product units (Remote Deposit Capture, Positive Pay, Sweeps, et al.) serving all lines of business and the overall organizational footprint.
Essential Job Functions:
- Contributes to the overall quality of Treasury Management operations across the Bank by proactively collaborating with senior leaders and business unit managers to identify, assess, measure, monitor, and report on Treasury Management operational metrics, volume, and results to the business (excludes Wire Transfer and ACH).
- Serves as the subject matter expert providing oversight and management of Treasury Management Operations including staffing and training for all associated Treasury Management Operations duties (i.e., daily responsibilities, policies/procedures, TM products, billing).
- Collaborates with audit and operational risk units to identify, assess, measure, monitor, and report business risks in accordance with risk management policies and programs.
- Develops new Treasury Management customer product offerings and enhancements to current technology and automation within the department.
- Supports the identification and research of operational risk events and losses within the business units.
- Oversees the team that provides operational support for all Treasury Management Operations products (excludes Wire Transfer and ACH).
- Engages and assists management with reviews of pre and post project risk assessments and evaluations.
- Communicates and escalates matters of significant risk to senior leaders and business unit managers with a strong focus on identification of patterns and trends along with potential strategies to manage identified risks.
- Assists with monitoring actions taken to remediate internal control and/or compliance issues.
- Supports the Treasury Management Department with risk profile information, analyses, and reporting of Treasury Management Operations clients.
- Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in the performance of essential job functions.
- Maintains good punctuality and attendance to work.
- Follows Bank policy, procedures and guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking and treasury management operations.
- Knowledge of risk assessment, audit, and management frameworks and principles.
- Knowledge of the financial services regulatory environment.
- Knowledge of FFIEC regulatory guidelines and control frameworks used in the examination of treasury operations.
- Knowledge of treasury operations including remote deposit capture, positive pay, account reconcilement, and account analysis.
- Ability to demonstrate effective facilitation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative to accomplish work objectives.
- Ability to work effectively and demonstrate flexibility in a continually changing environment.
- Ability to demonstrate effective organization, critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with exacting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status