at Cree, Inc in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Category: Marketing / Business Development
Type: Full time
Requisition ID: 21-1084
We, Wolfspeed are looking for a Power Module Product Marketing Manager Automotive for Wolfspeed's silicon carbide (SiC) power module portfolio.
Main responsibility is to collaborate with our global Power Sales & Field Application team to drive the power module automotive market penetration in corporation with our Power Module System Engineering and Application Engineering teams.
What can Wolfspeed do for you?
Power modules are some of the most differentiated, disruptive and value-added solutions within the automotive industry. We market our power modules globally to innovating market-leading customers. This position offers a candidate a role to be creative, break down the traditional way of doing things and find new and innovative ways to solve complex problems. The right candidate will have a significant impact in the next product and platform innovations.
What can you do for Wolfspeed?
As a Product Marketing, you will be responsible for pre- and post-sales product marketing support for both existing and new customers as part of our global Marketing team. This position offers the opportunity to lead product marketing relationship for our strategic automotive customers. A successful candidate will have strong end customer system understanding and experience to own the go-to-market strategy. This position requires interaction with customers at all levels of system design/development, sourcing, planning, legal, quality. The candidate will also be involved in the growth of our global Power Module Automotive organization.
- Identify automotive market trends and translate them into a roadmap of new product and platforms with corresponding business plans
- Align roadmap with Technical Marketing System Engineering, Application Engineering and NPI Program Management
- Business ownership of entire product life cycle management
- Forecast product and capacity demand
- Awareness of end customer market trends and directions
- Product expert on competitor's capabilities and product positioning in the market
- Define and generate go-to-market strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of international semiconductor product marketing
- Strong system understanding
- Good customer relationship experience
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Self-motivated with strong drive to achieve business objectives
- Ability to blend the technical and commercial to deliver a balanced approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and experience
- Strong English verbal, written & presentation communications skills
- Willingness to travel regularly including internationally as necessary
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, power electronics focus in inverters and drives
- Extensive experience with market requirement definition and new product launch and support
- This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account