at Cree, Inc in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Job DescriptionWolfspeed, Inc.
Category: Marketing / Business Development
Type: Full time
Requisition ID: 21-1274
The Product Marketing Engineer will work with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Development to provide the Sales team and customers with product support with an emphasis on revenue, margin management and product documentation for the standard footprint power module product portfolio of SiC Optimized power modules.
What can Wolfspeed do for you?
- Work with cutting edge technology - from devices to modules and a broad array of systems
- Broad market interface - always exciting new applications to learn from and design into
- Legacy of knowledge - from materials to devices, and in-house applications specialists, learning from the some of the best in the business is a daily occurrence
- Leverage Wolfspeed SiC investments to make daily impacts on customers' designs and everyday life as SiC replaces Si components for better efficiency and more power dense solutions
What can you do for Wolfspeed?
- Main responsibilities are to support the Power Sales teams worldwide and guide the development of sales forecast goals. Ability to interact with local Sales, Distributors, Operations, Development, and Management. Significant ownership towards optimizing revenue, margin, and inventory control for module product portfolios;
- Interact with Marketing, Operations, and Development teams to develop new product derivative concepts and marketing strategies. Including managing new part launches, supporting channel stocking, and development of collateral;
- Be an expert on competitors' capabilities and product positioning in the market;
- Conduct market analysis for evaluation and qualifying business opportunities for accounts development and penetration;
- Work closely with sales team to:
- Develop/strengthen Cree relationship at targeted accounts
- Define business opportunities, product requirements and pricing targets
- Expedite response time to sales requests
- Review product sales forecasts for product line;
- Execute Business Unit objectives to meet revenue and margin targets;
- Perform relevant product line data/analysis to ensure health of product line and identify market trends;
- Monitor territory product fulfillment for customer satisfaction and facilitate improvements where necessary;
- Create product promotion in line with business strategy and work with sales team to implement;
- Deliver demand generation programs and conduct market development and training program;
- Track and report quarterly revenue plan and status on a weekly basis.
What you need for success:
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering;
- 5 years' experience in engineering, manufacturing, or marketing within semiconductor industry;
- Ability to gain trust and work effectively across many departments and geographies;
- Self-motivator with strong drive to achieve business objectives;
- Excellent communication (Verbal, Written, Presentation), negotiation and leadership skills;
- Competent in written and spoken English;
- Proficiency in MS Excel & Power Point;
- Ability to travel as needed.
- 5+ years of relevant sales/marketing experience in semiconductor industry;
- Working experience in SiC power module technology and business;
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- Strong analytical skills and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status