at Nova Technologies in PANAMA CITY, Florida, United States
The Material Coordinator will provide logistics support to the C-130J MATS team as directed by the Supervisory Logistics Specialist.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The essential job functions for this position include:
- Receives, stores, and issues equipment, materials, supplies, or tools, and maintains stock records of items.
- Counts, sorts or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoice.
- Examines stock to verify conformance to specification.
- Reconciles new Government property with the local COR.
- Fills routine site orders.
- Prepares periodic, special or perpetual inventory of stock.
- Compiles reports on use of stock handling equipment, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, spoilage of or damage to stock, location changes, and refusal of shipments.
- Packages, ships or otherwise distributes stock to various locations keeping records of material issued.
- Completes domestic and international shipping transactions which require import/export documentation, bills of lading, manifests, and etcetera.
- Utilizes the automated management system to assist with the supply support tasks of inventory levels, off-site repairs, procurement transactions, and calibration requirements tracked in the system.
- Interfaces as required with Management, maintenance personnel, the Government representatives and other supply support personnel.
- Completes and processes receiving reports, and discrepancy reports.
- Tags and bar codes incoming parts and warehouses property in appropriate locations.
- Responsible for specific duties as specified in C-130J MATS Processes and Procedures.
- Process Plant Clearance Automated Reutilization Screening System (PCARSS) cases.
- Performs other related duties as required.