in Faulkner County, AR
Reports to the Planner and take direction from the Maintenance Planner Supervisor and Maintenance Manager. The Maintenance Planner Assistant is responsible for data entry for Maintenance Jobs, Maintenance Job completion and related job materials. Working as a team, the Maintenance Planner Assistant is responsible for continuous support of other entries such as purchasing requisitioning for Maintenance and Production.
· Creates and promote a safe environment for the production and erection of structurally sound wood buildings by promoting a Culture to Care where health and safety come first
· Contributes to maintaining Structurlam’s market leadership position by ensuring safe, timely data entry in all areas.
· Demonstrates commitment to “One Right Way” safety culture.
· Consistently strives to meet or exceed targets (i.e. safety, operational efficiency, schedule)
· Continuous improvement mindset, ongoing knowledge, and skills development
· Become Fluent in Epicor Live and Epicor Live Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
· Data entry in each of the following area; maintenance job entry; maintenance job completions and maintenance job materials.
· Enter purchase requisitions for maintenance and productions. This includes Stiles part entries.
· Run errands as needed for supplies, parts, water, ice and other items as necessary.
· Become fluent with the Brady Label Maker to print labels for all departments, including Safety, Production, Maintenance, and office.
· Organization of work storeroom area as needed.
· Ensures all work is performed in a safe manner and has a complete understanding of safety protocols.
o Knows the OSHA requirements for the designated work area and makes sure requirements are met
o Ensures awareness of all known hazards
o Ensures appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is used properly, is inspected regularly and is maintained
· Keep work areas in clean and orderly manner
· Innovation – identify and manage opportunities and risks, using effective problem-solving communication skills to achieve the best possible results
· Agility – consistently deliver unmatched quality and service to Structurlam customers by finding ways to do the right thing, at the right time to deliver an exceptional customer experience
· Communication – demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills, building relationships with associates to convey information accurately both in written form and verbally.
Education, Experience and Physical Requirements
· Demonstrates good computer and mechanical troubleshooting skills
· Experience in data entry and purchasing is a plus
· Understands Quality Stardards for your area of operation
· Safety sensitive position requiring ability to lift up to 30lbs, walking, stairs, pushing, pulling, repetitive motion, kneeling, squatting and balancing, exposure to loud noises and dust