in Greene County, AR
Full-time LPN on 1st Shift, 6:00 am – 2:00 pm.
• Prepares and Administers meds to Residents as ordered by the Physician.
• Sign, date, and perform all charting and record-keeping in accordance with established policy and procedures.
• Makes action rounds with oncoming shift giving full report of all events occurring and follow up required.
• Overall job of the LPN is to provide nursing care to residents as prescribed by the Physician/Nurse Practitioner and in accordance with the standards of nursing practices and regulations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.