at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Legal Assistant to join the ArcBest team. The primary duty of the Legal Assistant is to support the General Counsel, Deputy General Counsel, attorneys and other legal support staff.
Your contribution may include:
- Set up legal matters and litigation files in the ArcBest Legal systems.
- Create, update and file all documents in ArcBest Legal systems, both electronic and physical files.
- Prepare various monthly and quarterly reports.
- Convert documents to editable formats and route contracts requests to appropriate team members for assignment.
- Perform analysis utilizing Excel software.
- Assist attorneys with filing, imaging and various clerical tasks.
- Review, blue line edit and prepare signature draft non-disclosure and/or confidentiality agreements.
- Proof read and compare documents.
- Assist with various other legal oriented departmental functions.
- Manage ArcBest contract review mailbox and log all contract review requests.
- Update legal calendar of events.
- Request and process files from storage as needed.
- Route and distribute Legal Department daily mail and prepare outgoing mails and overnights as needed.
- Keep file cabinets up to date, secure and organized.
- Maintain Law Library and other legal periodical updates.
- Perform legal research as requested by attorneys.
- Provide contract management support to corporate subsidiaries.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Legal Assistant, you will be a member of the ArcBest Legal Team. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
Experience: Prior experience working in a corporate environment.
Computer Skills: Proficient working in Microsoft Office Suite with a focus in Word and Excel.
Other Requirements: Ability to maintain confidentiality.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/DisabilityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account