at Kimberly-Clark Corporation in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Job DescriptionField Sales AnalystJob Description
Captain of your own mind
Were looking for individuals who solve problems and make decisions based on their own observations and experience people who have the confidence to handle issues as they arise people who are the really valuable contributors. If youre a responsible person who knows when to push the boundaries, were interested. Very interested.
Unity is strength. Experience a truly supportive workplace!
Commitment to a group effort powers our organization. It creates strong relationships among co-workers and empowers each of us to see our particular strengths as one facet of the well-rounded work community. Its a powerful arrangement that helps move careers forward. We foster a culture that seeks to empower people of all diverse personal backgrounds by providing a welcoming, inclusive workplace where opportunities are open to all. Join us.
The Field Sales Analyst (FSA) contributes to the achievement of customer team objectives by working closely with business teams to analyze all aspects of business plans and provide recommendations to business leaders around DPSM to influence business results with the customer. The FSA plays a critical role in ongoing business management by communicating results, gaps and action plans via reporting and commentary to customer teams and business leaders. Reporting to Sr. Team Leader, the FSA will interact with Sales team TL, BDM/CBP, Category Analysts, Shopper Marketers, BA, Customer Replenishment Analyst, Customer Forecast Analyst, Customer Service Analyst, Production Planning, Supply Chain teams, Order Settlement.
Key Business Objectives:
- Deliver Net Sales, Contribution, Category Share, and DPSM Objectives for assigned customer team and BU(s)
- Adhere to Trade Promotion and dead net pricing guidelines
- Achieve JBP goals that are mutually agreed upon with assigned customer
Plan: Collaboratively Build the Customer Business Plan
- Influence BU/Brand strategies by assisting customer business teams in analyzing business and preparing for engagement in strategic planning sessions, innovation summits, AOP, business plan reviews, AOP, etc.
- Assist customer business team in translating BU/Category priorities into actionable strategies specific to the customer by analyzing business trends and working with cross functional customer team members in building recommendations for future business plans.
- Collaborate with Customer Development and cross functional resources in Shopper, Category Management (only where allowed), Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, etc. to leverage tools & resources to identify opportunities to improve plans.
- Assist Business Development Manager (BDM)/Sr. Customer Business Managers (Sr. CBPs) and Sales Leaders in annual operating plan process for assigned customer team(s) to ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
Sell and Negotiate: Engage Customer in Joint Business Planning to gain alignment to plans
- Assist BDM/Sr. CBP in development of customer presentations, working as needed with internal stakeholders.
- Assist BDM/Sr. CBP with customer meetings and negotiations when directed to help K-C and Customer achieve business objectives.
- Assist BDM/Sr. CBP in developing retail activation plans for in-store execution.
Execute: Implement the Customer Business P
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity