at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We are looking for a Program Manager for the Scaled Programs and Experiences (SPE) Recruiting Operations team.This full-time position reports into the Scaled Programs and Experiences (SPE) Recruiting Workforce Planning Operations (WFP) Manager and will be responsible for leveraging data and analytics to identify solutions to increase the efficiency of the SPE recruiting team; identifying processes, resources and tools that improve productivity, performance, and compliance across our Early Career, Candidate Experience and Candidate Channels Recruiting teams.
1. Support the SPE recruiting teams to analyze resource productivity data and metrics, identify trends, evaluate the effectiveness of resource allocation and measure ROI
2. Proven problem-solving capabilities and refined analytical skills
3. Enhance data integrity across systems and support reporting capabilities to enable organizational insights – including reporting ability for different teams, regions, and process areas
4. Communicate trends and findings to leaders as well as communicate data integrity issues or process gaps across SPE
5. Be a data-driven partner to Finance, Recruiting Insights and other cross-functional partners with ability to analyze and summarize data
6. Maintain and support a variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools, assists Recruiting/Recruiting Analytics team in the development or customization of standard reports for on-going client needs, generate ad hoc reports as required
7. Establish and maintain collaborative relationships to continually partner with Recruiting stakeholders, global cross-functional partners, Recruiting Analytics and related teams
8. Lead and manage large-scale, organization-wide projects through planning, development, launch, stabilization and close
9. Contribute to MBR & QBR measurement reporting and analytics activities across SPE
10. Manage multiple concurrent projects and/or projects with multiple workstreams that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders
11. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in recruitment operations, business intelligence, financial planning, and analysis and/or project management
12. 6+ years experience in program management, recruiting management, recruiting operations or business planning and analysis
13. Adept at communicating and presenting relevant information to audiences at all levels of the organization
14. Experience leading and collaborating in cross functional teams
15. Proven organizational skills and experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
16. Experience in Tableau, Salesforce, Workday or industry-standard Application Tracking Systems (ATS)
17. Experience collaborating and working with cross-functional teams across different time zones and focus areas
18. Interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
19. Demonstrated track record of building strong working relationships at all levels, across functions and geographic boundaries
20. Flexibility to adapt to changing business situations
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.