at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for an Owner-Operator Recruiter to join the ArcBest team. The Owner-Operator Recruiter establishes relationships with new and existing Fleet Owners. This position champions the values and opportunities of the ArcBest brand to potential Independent Contractors and Owner-Operators by utilizing inbound and outbound sales call techniques and best practices
Your contribution may include:
- Develop, manage, and sustain an account base for assigned Fleet Owners to support fleet growth.
- Initiate Owner-Operator leads by networking, cold-calling prospects, and building strategic relationships as part of a coordinated recruiting strategy.
- Complete inbound and outbound call campaigns, including cold calling.
- Maintain and service a roster of Fleet Owners to encourage growth of the fleet and maximize internal capacity options.
- Collaborate across the enterprise to achieve both Owner-Operator recruiting and experience goals.
- Attend local and national truck shows and workshops to promote the brand and to recruit new Owner-Operators.
- Present at truck driving schools and other venues to sell and educate on the Owner-Operator model to aid recruiting and experience.
- Run and analyze prospective Owner-Operator and Independent Contractor’s motor vehicle records, criminal history, and previous employment history against Company safety qualifications to pre-qualify all candidates.
- Coordinate, travel to, and lead meetings with new, existing, and potential Fleet Owners.
- Serve as an industry expert in the qualifications and recruiting processes of ArcBest and our competitors.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As the Owner-Operator Recruiter, you will be a member of the ArcBest Expedite: Recruiting team. Your work hours will generally be 8:00AM – 5:00PM with occasional irregular hours depending on workload. Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, preferred.
Experience: Prior recruiting, sales, and/or transportation experience, preferred.
Computer Skills: Competent with Microsoft Office Suite.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability