in Faulkner County, AR
BASIC FUNCTION: Act as a key customer contact to provide product and service information, manage customer inquiries with accuracy and efficiency and work with all departments to support customer requests. Contribute to a positive company brand by projecting a knowledgeable, professional and customer-oriented image to customers at all times.
- Clearly communicate with customers by phone, email or in person. Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Accurately create orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance or change of service for electric, water, cable TV, Internet, phone, security and any other services provided by Conway Corp.
- Provide precise, valid and complete information to customer questions or complaints about billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service problems to designated departments.
- Provide support to customers and technicians on cable TV, Internet, phone and security service.
- Receive payments for utility services from customers, post to their account, balance cash drawer.
- Meet personal and customer service team sales and productivity goals.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent; plus
- 12-18 months of related work experience or training
- Or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong customer service skills, including courteous telephone etiquette, face-to-face professionalism; and the ability to exhibit patience and empathy under pressure.
- Receiving cash payments, making change, recording transaction manually or into computer, responding to customer needs, etc. are desirable job experiences of the applicant.
- Working knowledge of Internet, including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and mail programs.
- Ability to use job specific computer software.
- Working knowledge of modern Windows operating systems.
- Excellent communication and organization skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Last day job will be posted: 05/28/2021