at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
If you’re a graphics expert with deep knowledge of real-time graphics and GPU architecture, a love for solving novel problems from first principles, and an aptitude for optimization, you’ll thrive in our collaborative environment.Join a world-class research team inventing breakthrough graphics technology. There are opportunities to work on graphics across many areas, including novel algorithms, machine learning, remote rendering, optimization, publications, demos, and more. Partner with expert research scientists and engineers to build cutting-edge prototypes and create the technology that makes AR and VR universal. At FRL, graphics software development fuels our scientific explorations and generate viable paths to the consumer products people will use for decades to come – products that will literally give people super powers.
1. Develop real-time graphics prototypes and products for future AR and VR products
2. Develop highly optimized real-time solutions with GPU rendering, ray tracing, and compute
3. Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems, prioritize ruthlessly and get things done with a high level of efficiency
4. Learn constantly, educate others, dive into new areas with unfamiliar technologies, and embrace the ambiguity of AR/VR problem solving
5. Develop custom rendering pipelines driven by UE4, Unity and internal game engines
6. BS degree in Computer Science or a related field
7. 5+ years C/C++ experience, including C++11 (and up) features and principles
8. 5+ years experience developing game engines, real-time systems, etc.
9. GPGPU experience, such as CUDA, OpenCL or Direct Compute development
10. Knowledge of GPU architecture, hardware caches, code generation, and profiling
11. 5+ years of experience with one or more high-level graphics APIs, such as DirectX 11+ or OpenGL
12. Knowledge of 3D math and linear algebra
13. Experienced writing code for DirectX 12, Vulkan, DXR API
14. Real-time ray tracing experience
15. Experience with machine learning frameworks
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account