at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Payroll Operations Coordinator to join the ArcBest team.The Payroll Operations Coordinator processes wage payments, deductions, garnishments, and child support. This position’s daily responsibilities are an on-going challenge due to the time-sensitive nature of processing various payroll schedules, taxes, and deductions. The Payroll Operations Coordinator provides analytical review to balance and control earnings and deduction totals. The position will require some flexibility when working around payroll holiday schedules.
Your contribution may include:
- Process new hires, wage increases, job classification changes, tax withholdings, and terminations in the payroll system.
- Administer various time and attendance systems.
- Mail and distribute payrolls.
- Review timecard/timesheet entries for hourly employees.
- Issuance of manual checks to employees whenever necessary.
- Operate payroll controls.
- Reconcile payroll accounts.
- Assist various departments with payroll related inquiries.
- Maintain confidential information.
- Perform regular audits of payroll hours and earnings.
- Process Incentive Payments.
- Assist with withholding tax and unemployment tax processing.
- Approve paid time off for hourly or salaried employees.
- Process tax levy and child support garnishments.
- Manage special projects by preparing and maintaining project plans, addressing project challenges, and ensuring project tasks are completed.
- Analyze, prepare, and input payroll data.
- Administer car allowance program and mobile device allowance program.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Payroll Operations Coordinator , you will be a member of the ArcBest People Services team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
Experience: Minimum, two years’ experience in ArcBest Payroll or similar job function, preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and 10-Key.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/DisabilityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account