at MGM Resorts International in Robinsonville, Mississippi, United States
Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
It is the primary responsibility of the Marketing Executive to expedite processes, use appropriate judgment and make decisions to execute casino customer requests. All duties are to be performed in accordance with MGM Resorts International Marketing polices practices, and procedures
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Determine and evaluate customers’ casino activity to provide corresponding incentives and has authorization to approve limited amount of comps and allowances (rooms, food, beverage, events tickets, promo chips, free play, airfare or discounts).
• Maintain property’s customer base to support increasing the customer development efforts.
• Manage customers’ reservations by using VIPR/AUTOCAB, OPERA & PATRON management systems.
• If authorized, grant limited amount of marker authorization limits to qualifying customers.
• Minimum exposure to business decisions regarding customer credit lines, allowances, and comps. • Assist in managing customers to profitable levels.
• Work in conjunction with Casino Marketing, Marketing Executives and property personnel to assist and facilitate in-house casino customers.
• May attend special event functions when appropriate to promote marketing efforts and greet customers.
• May attend quarterly Receivable Meetings to provide updates to the Corporate Finance group.
• Maintain highly confidential casino customer information by enforcing the privacy of all guests and limits requests for information about such guests in accordance with company policies.
• Resolve customer disputes and complaints to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
• Comply with local laws, Title 31 and attend all mandatory compliance and training sessions.
• Perform other job related duties as requested.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Three (3) years of prior relevant experience.
• Proof of eligibility to work in the country located.
• Two (2) years of leadership experience in the casino marketing industry.
• Previous experience in a similar resort setting.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Gaming license/registration as required by jurisdiction(s)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms.
• Able to work in the fast pace environment
• Able to work as a team with co-workers
• Starts to demonstrate marketing functional attributes (competencies)
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrates savvy interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts
• Shows flexibility in working a variety of shifts
• Demonstrates and maintains a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to MGM Resorts International Marketing standards.
• Able to travel domestically or internationally to meet existing customer base.
• Regular scheduled hours : Work Days: Varies | Hours: Varies
• Other – Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours
MGM Resorts International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, MGM Resorts International will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
MGM Resorts International believes in providing opportunity for every employee to grow, develop and succeed in a work environment where you can be your best. We encourage you to explore our job opportunities. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact our Corporate Diversity and Disability Outreach department at 1-844-247-0370 or email email@example.comTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account