at Crafton Tull & Associates, Inc. in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Crafton Tull is a 100% employee owned firm and has been contributing to the built environment for over 55 years. That longevity, coupled with investments in technologies and sustainable design practices, confirms that we are well crafted to lead in the 21st century. Based on client need, we are able to skillfully integrate our talents companywide, and in doing so, harness the skills and ideas of professionals ranging from our civil engineering team, to our energy division and everything in between. We are confident that our dedication to true collaboration has been – and will continue to be – what allows us to produce the exceptional results our clients know to be synonymous with the name Crafton Tull. Learn more about our company by visiting our website at www.craftontull.com.
At Crafton Tull, we understand that happy employees make for a productive team. We work to accomplish that by providing our employees cutting edge tools and outstanding benefits to achieve success both personally and professionally.
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Two Medical Plan Options
- Health Savings Account with Company Match
- Dental & Vision
- Employer Paid Life & Disability
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Bank
- Extended Illness Bank
- Incentivized Wellness Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- And More
SUMMARY FOR PROJECT ARCHITECT: Researches, plans, and designs building projects for clients by performing the following duties.
This position will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Architecture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Consults with client as directed by project manager.
- Prepares project designs and plans using computer assisted design software and equipment and, when required, by manual methods.
- Prepares renderings, models, and plans as directed by Project Manager.
- Prepares transmittal documents.
- Provides answers to contractors, engineers and subcontractors on assigned projects and as needed.
- Researches product information for clients and Project Manager, maintains samples library, and keeps abreast of changing products.
- Maintains files of project documentation including, but not limited to, plans, contracts, correspondence, filings, construction documents, and administrative notes.
- Attends client meetings as needed for project development/management.
- Prepares and submits all management reports and records as required by company policy or regulatory agency.
- Coordinates design details, punch lists, plans and schedules with contractors and subcontractors for assigned projects.
- Ensures contact with clients and looks for opportunities to market future business with these and other clients.
- Maintains proficiency in architectural procedures and computer design programs and keeps abreast of software program changes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has no supervisory responsibility.
COMPETENCIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies-
- Detail oriented
- Planning, organizing, and coordinating
- Communication – verbal and written
- Innovative thinking
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status