at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Customer Experience Reporting Analyst to join the ArcBest team. The CX Reporting Analyst analyzes and understands data from various sources to build, improve, and maintain impactful CX reporting, providing data driven and actionable insights and measurement.
Your contribution may include:
- Develop reporting solutions following internal reporting standards and best practices with currently supported business intelligence platforms.
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required datasets for reporting.
- Work with end users and Business Intelligence to understand business requirements and translate into technical specifications.
- Work with data or metric owners to ensure that appropriate data sources are leveraged to deliver accurate and complete results.
- Maintain and improve the reliability, efficiency, and functionality of existing reports.
- Performs data analysis to ensure clear data definitions are available for all levels of reporting.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a highly intense environment.
- Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals.
- Be available to senior management for the purposes of providing exact and reliable information and consultation.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a CX Reporting Analyst, you will be a member of the ArcBest Customer Experience team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Experience: Minimum, two years’ experience analyzing data from digital platforms.
Computer Skills: Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, and SQL required. Able to build reports for business consumption using various reporting tools, including Power BI.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability