at TEKsystems in Memphis, Tennessee, United States
TEKsystems in Memphis is looking for a Business System Analyst. You will be collaborating with multiple stakeholders from our Manufacturing Operations, Scheduling, Supply Chain, Maintenance, IT and Engineering, developing requirements for automation solutions, testing them before releasing to production, and supporting them once deployed.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems
• Perform process analysis, prepare functional design documents, coordinate technical solution with development team, test and deploy IT solutions.
• Configure application to meet business requirements.
• Assist, develop test plans, conduct unit and integration testing, support users in UAT.
• Provide regular business support, develop and deliver training to business users.
• Participate and lead cross-functional design, business requirements.
• Participate in code deployment and coordinate with different infrastructure teams during go-live, post production, and continued support of end products.
• Comply with SOX policies and other IT governance rules.
• Continue to look for business process improvement, customer satisfaction, innovation, challenge status-quo to have a better and sustaining IT solutions.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activities, resolving problems, publishing progress reports during daily SCRUM and recommending actions.
• Continuous work with process engineers, Schedulers, Supervisors, Quality, and other key business users to improve the IT processes and system.
• Review and sign off solution with project requestor without compromising Safety and quality standards before going to production.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5 years experience working with MES systems in Manufacturing Operations environment.
• Proficient knowledge and applied competency of Microsoft Office Suite
• Applied knowledge of SQL scripting in a MS SQL environment.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and making decisions in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to gather multiple points of information and synthesize
• Strong understanding of ERP processes directly related with manufacturing.
• Strong understanding of SCADA systems, PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers) or equivalent is desired.
• Code development in C#, VB or any programming languages experience is a plus
manufacturing industry, Business analysis, BSA, Requirement gathering
Top Skills Details:
manufacturing industry, Business analysis, BSA ,Requirement gatheringAbout TEKsystems:
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.