at APAC-Central, Inc. in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 328919
APAC Central Inc., is a CRH company producing and providing crushed aggregate materials, sand, ready-mix concrete, asphalt, and performing as a regional heavy highway/infrastructure construction firm serving Arkansas, Oklahoma, and southern Missouri. APAC-Central, Inc. and its founding companies have been serving our customers since early in the 20th Century and look forward to continued success in the 21st Century!
The selected candidate will work in a safety sensitive lab setting obtaining, receiving and testing various types of aggregate, asphalt, concrete or other material to provide quality product to customers and for the use of road construction.Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Use accepted methods to inspect, sample and test aggregates, asphalt, concrete or other materials for the purpose of quality control.
- Sample and test mixtures for compliance with contract specifications and quality control tolerance.
- Monitor and test process functions and materials daily to ensure our products meet or exceed requirements of the appropriate agency or customer.
- Prepare and record accurate information; maintain test results data base.
- Assist internal and external customers in a timely manner.
- Obtain required certifications in a timely manner.
- Follow quality control plans or guidelines as assigned.
- Perform general cleaning of work areas.
- Lift, carry and hold materials, tools and supplies.