at Arkansas Federal Credit Union in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
- Design and implement secure, resilient, and scalable warehouse architecture that meets current and future needs of the organization.
- Design, develop and implement data solutions, including schema design, modeling, metadata repository, database development, root cause analysis, and system testing.
- Understand and influence long-term data strategies and advocate for additional data sets and elements to support credit union data-driven decision objectives.
- Collaborate with project leads, business analysts, end-users, and third-party contacts to ensure that new initiatives enable effective analytic information management.
- Establish and document database standards, process maps for all processes, and measurement methods and metrics to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Effectively manage day-to-day warehouse operations, ensuring the scheduled deliverables in support of developer needs and other business requirements. Ensure automation for repeatable database tasks and processes is utilized when possible.
- Monitor and support the data warehouse, including data integrations (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.), access management, load balancing, performance, and operational monitoring, meta and master data management, and advise team on improving the performance and reliability of the solution.
- Design Business Objects universe layers for business intelligence solutions. Optimize the performance of Business Objects applications.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to multi-task, reprioritize, and escalate as necessary.
- Strong decision making, analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Help and constructively mentor team members in their professional development.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.