at Southern Bancorp in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Why work for Southern Bancorp? Southern is a different kind of bank and a Certified B Corporation. Southern focuses on under-served communities and is a public policy advocate to help families and communities grow stronger. We are wealth builders for everyone. Southern Bancorp is designated as a Best Places To Work!
Offer letters will require new hires to show proof of receiving their first COVID-19 vaccine prior to starting or proof of previous vaccination. You are not required or encouraged to discuss or disclose your vaccination status during the interview process and prior to receiving an offer of employment.
Want to learn more about Southern Bancorp? click https://banksouthern.com/
Company: Southern Bancorp Bank
Position: Marketing Associate
Location: Little Rock, AR
The Marketing Associate plays an important role on Southern Bancorp’s Marketing and Communications Team, which supports all of the organization’s marketing, advertising, communications, and branding activities.
This role will report to the Director of Marketing and assist in all aspects of the Team’s work, ranging from market advertising and traffic management to supporting and participating in strategic development and tactical implementation of branding campaigns throughout the organization’s target markets.
Southern Bancorp’s Marketing and Communication’s Team highly values a fun, positive, and collaborative work environment that helps fulfill Southern Bancorp’s mission to bring responsible financial services to financially underserved communities.
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing and monitoring marketing campaigns.
- Review incoming marketing requests; work with requestors to collect any missing or additional information, documentation or approvals that may be required.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral.
- Accurately and efficiently execute marketing process and procedures.
- Provide project management support for a variety of marketing programs.
- Coordinate projects with creative team.
- Respond in a timely manner to issues and input from market personnel.
- Manage and document approvals and compliance reviews for marketing materials and communications.
- Support special non-recurring and ongoing projects, including research, as needed.
- Coordinate special projects as requested.
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Southern is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
As a Community Development Financial Institution, Southern Bancorp desires for its workforce to reflect the diversity of the customers and communities that we serve. Racial and ethnic minorities, people from working class backgrounds, women and LGBTQ people are often underrepresented in many financial service industry professions. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.