at Crafton Tull & Associates, Inc. in Conway, Arkansas, United States
Crafton Tull is a 100% employee owned firm has been contributing to the built environment for over 55 years. That longevity, coupled with investments in technologies and sustainable design practices, confirms that we are well crafted to lead in the 21st century. Based on client need, we are able to skillfully integrate our talents companywide, and in doing so, harness the skills and ideas of professionals ranging from our civil engineering team, to our energy division and everything in between. We are confident that our dedication to true collaboration has been – and will continue to be – what allows us to produce the exceptional results our clients know to be synonymous with the name Crafton Tull. Learn more about our company by visiting our website at www.craftontull.com.
At Crafton Tull, we understand that happy employees make for a productive team. We work to accomplish that by providing our employees cutting edge tools and outstanding benefits to achieve success both personally and professionally.
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Two Medical Plan Options
- Health Savings Account with Company Match
- Dental & Vision
- Employer Paid Life & Disability
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Bank
- Extended Illness Bank
- Incentivized Wellness Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- And More
SURVEY PARTY CHIEF SUMMARY: Plans, organizes, and directs work of assigned survey party engaged in surveying earth's surface to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, land division, titles, or other purposes by performing the following duties.
*This position has been designated as safety sensitive*
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Researches previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys.
• Determines methods and procedures for establishing or reestablishing survey control.
• Coordinates survey plans with client, Survey Coordinator, project manager, civil authorities and assigned survey party to ensure all survey needs are met, client needs are met and crew/equipment is used efficiently.
• Ensures all projects are completed according to plan schedules, company policy and production standards.
• Keeps accurate notes, records, and sketches to describe and certify work performed.
• Coordinates findings with Survey Coordinator, clients, and others concerned with project.
• Performs operator maintenance and records keeping on assigned company vehicle and survey equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervises 1-3 employees in the survey crew. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
COMPETENCIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Detail oriented
• Planning, organizing and coordinating
• Excellent communications skills - Listening, understanding and responding
• Teamwork and Cooperation
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status