at Truist in Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Req ID: R0044414
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You’ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email toAccessibilityor call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won’t receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Manage daily service and support needs of clients, including but not limited to problem resolution, technical support, positive pay management, daily cash positioning. Implement new Treasury services and service modifications for clients. Support management of workflow, procedure documentation, and procedure management in a fast paced, high quality, multi-task environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Work directly with clients to support advanced product usage, problem research and resolution, access issues, technical support, and transaction needs.
2. Manage daily operational tasks including cash positioning and ACH exception transaction decisions
3. Manage positive pay review, exceptions management (including internal research and support and direction of client research and actions), and exception decisions to prevent client and /or bank financial loss.
4. Manage complex implementations of treasury services and develop project plans for the implementation of Treasury services, including gathering technical information from the client; coordinating and monitoring the project internally; working with programmers, product managers, and service delivery personnel; managing client expectations; completing implementation forms and related documentation; assuring client delivery of agreements, acceptance sign-offs and test files; resolving project delays; installing software; training users; and following up with the client post implementation
5. Excel in a fast paced multi-tasking role with a high degree of quality and accuracy.
6. Daily high quality telephone and e-mail communications with clients and operational areas of bank.
1. Three or more years supporting and implementing treasury products and services or comparable experience.
2. Three or more years of customer service and support in a financial environment.
3. Associates degree or comparable experience
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Ability to multitask, shifting regularly between client support and operational tasks
6. Ability to operate at a high level of quality in a fast paced environment
7. Strong PC skills including Word and Excel
1. College degree
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account