at Truist in Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Req ID: R0044630
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You’ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email toAccessibilityor call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won’t receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Administer and manage depository analytical services including balance-sheet level ALM reports and analysis, and other supporting depository FI analytics. Direct client relationship management initiatives involving relevant analytical services provided.
1. Serve as operational manager for applicable teams (ALM Services/applicable supporting analytics.) Involves direct supervision/management of junior teammates within above group. Ensure full and efficient utilization of covered teammates, including duties and responsibilities both within and external to above specified group. Engage/liaison with other group heads as warranted on cross-team initiatives.
2. Establish risk management expectations for applicable teams; accountable for the implementation of corporate defined guidelines and policies.
3. Attract, retain, and develop talent within applicable teams, with focus on diversity. Responsibilities also include direct administration of Analyst/Intern identification, interviewing, and selection process for depository MMFI placements through the Corporate & Investment Banking Analyst and Intern programs.
4. Work as mentor/coach to other teammates of additional groups in cross-training opportunities.
5. Promote a cohesive, inclusive, team-oriented culture aligned with the Truist purpose, mission, and values.
6. Evaluate, administer, and drive depository business model and associated tools utilized via ongoing efforts to deploy cost effective/efficient analytics, relevant support services, and industry desired/value-added approaches to those analytics/offerings.
7. Support brand and competitive position via maintenance of relevant industry presence including speaking engagements, association/league engagements, marketing direction, etc.
8. Engage with largest/complex and most valuable clients to ensure adequate service coverage, client satisfaction, and revenue generation. For all clients, engage senior management, boards, etc. wherever needed to deliver service results, provide strategic direction, assist with corporate governance issues and initiatives or deliver value propositions regarding services, ideas, etc.
1. 10+ years of direct depository FI experience in applicable/relevant fields including balance sheet level ALM/Risk Management, depository investment portfolio management/analytics, or similar experience
2. 2 years of proven personnel management experience
3. Mastery of relevant depository laws, regulations, best practices, and expectations
4. Advanced skills in depository financial analytics, presentation abilities to senior management (clients), client relationship management, organizing, teammate/business model leadership and interpersonal communications.
5. Series 7/63 licenses, 24 preferred
6. BA/BS degree
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.