at Robert Half in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Description Robert Half is searching for a gifted Accounting Clerk for an esteemed organization. The primary responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk will be assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, and general forms of data entry. Come play a vital role in an environment that offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits, and great career advancement opportunity. This is a long-term contract / temporary to hire position based in the Little Rock, Arkansas area.
What you get to do every day
- Produce statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Support Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Patch up discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Upload financial information to journals and ledgers
- Code documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects Requirements – Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Prior experience in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Medical Office experience
- Medical records analysis experience
- Expertise in Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Outstanding data entry skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.