at Robert Half in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Description Robert Half is seeking a Payroll Clerk to join the dynamic, fast-growing team. In this role, you will support the Payroll department in a variety of duties, including data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution and providing statements to various departments. The ideal candidate should be able to effectively communicate between several teams, including the internal team and outside customers. We currently have an opening for a Payroll Clerk with an industry leader. This position may be of interest to candidates that enjoy being challenged and are looking to advance their career. A Payroll Clerk position has become available on a long-term contract / temporary to hire basis in the Little Rock, Arkansas area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
- Construct and run custom reports
- Arrange data into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Devise a system of administering and distributing reports
- File, scan, fax, and perform other clerical duties as required
- Manage communications with employees on timesheet approvals
- Data entry into spreadsheets and the payroll system Requirements – Data entry experience preferred
- Solid understanding of payroll
- Numeric data entry experience
- Previous payroll experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Prior knowledge in Payroll software
- Enthusiasm when it comes to learning new systems and ideas
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.