at Robert Half in LOWELL, Arkansas, United States
Description Local client in the banking industry is seeking a Network Purchasing Coordinator to join their growing team! This person will report to the IT Resources Manager and must be able to complete the following tasks:
- Review Order Requisitions
- Process requisitions using Lawson software
- generate purchase orders and submit to vendors
- Process mobile device requests
- Update information for all technology and users for equipment
- Communicate with vendors on all shipping delays, non-supplied orders
- Work closely with Accounts Payable team for all invoices and vendor information
- Maintain and reconcile reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in Business or Accounting
- 1 year of banking or purchasing experience Requirements Purchasing Functions, Purchasing Materials, Customer Invoices, Enter Vendor Invoices, Invoice Approvals, Inventory Reconciliation, Lawson
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.